1. Discover Fun for Children of All Ages at Northeast Metropolitan Park- Northeast Metropolitan Park (15500 Sun Light near Means, Pflugerville) is 349 acres of FREE enjoyable! You’ll discover numerous sports areas, playgrounds, tennis as well as basketball courts, BMX tracks, a dash pad, a skate park, and trails for cycling, running, or strolling.
2. Build Castles On The Beach At Lake Pflugerville- Lake Pflugerville (18216 Weiss Ln, Pflugerville. The parking lot lies just north of the junction of Weiss Ln as well as Pflugerville Pkwy.) is one of the closest points we need to an actual coastline here in Austin. The “sand” is actually just tiny stones, yet you can still make a castle out of them! There are shaded picnic tables, restrooms, a structure, grills, and also a play area, so you might absolutely invest a whole day there. The water isn’t deep as you get in, so it’s ideal for also the littlest swimmers. You can likewise trek a 3.1 mile route or fish off of among 7 piers. If you wish to invest a little money to enhance your time, you can even rent out kayaks as well as head out onto the water. Use your water shoes (those little stones can harm sensitive feet!) and spend a day at this little coastline.
3. Cool Off At Falcon Pointe Sprinkle Park- Falcon Pointe Dash Park (1813 Harmony Ln, Pflugerville) is FREE as well as available to the general public, although it’s positioned within the Falcon Pointe community. You can discover bathrooms as well as covered barbecue tables, plus there’s a little play ground to the right of the splash pad. This little park and dash pad make a wonderful meeting area for play days and fulfilling new mother pals! Open up daily May 1– October 1 from 10:00 a.m.– 9:00 p.m.
4. Celebrate At A Pfree Pfestival- Plugerville appears to have a festival for anything and also every little thing and most of them are pfree (FREE)! Start the year off with a bang at the yearly Pfreze Pflop, where you can sign up with over a hundred other outrageous people that voluntarily move right into the cold waters of the Scott Mentzer Pool on New Year’s Day. All you need to bring is a junk food item to be given away to local food banks. During the summer season, you can appreciate pfree Songs in the Park, Movies in the Park, KIDFISH, and the Pfirecracker Pfestival. In the pfall, participate in the Pfall Pfest Craft Program. And also over the holidays, you can most likely to the Pfestival of Lights as well as Holiday Ceremony. Locate a full list of the city’s pfestivals (consisting of those that aren’t cost-free) below.
5. Play All Day At Pfluger Park- Pfluger Park (515 City Park Rd, Pflugerville) is a significant park as well as an enjoyable means to invest a whole day. There’s a gazebo and also play ground area, hike and bike routes, a basketball court, and also sand beach ball. My children had fun collecting shells, making rock towers, and tossing rocks right into the thin down by Gilleland Creek.